In this monthly round up you’ll find the Life Lenses™ blog posts laid bare for the month of May.
Get bare, dive in deep and take a full look around or simply take a peek. It’s up to you. Regardless, your perspective will thank you.
- Learning to see – design lessons from Anthony Rotolo
- 100% human – Labels are for clothes
- ‘I would only believe in a God who knew how to dance.’ Friedrich Nietzsche
- Everyone smiles in the same language
- Home is a pregnant pause & expat ‘um’
- The ‘Middle Wife’ by an Anonymous 2nd grade teacher
- Women multiply
- I put the lime in the coconut … now what?