In this monthly round up you’ll find the Life Lenses™ blog posts laid bare for the month of March.
Get bare, dive in deep and take a full look around or simply take a peek. It’s up to you. Regardless, your perspective will thank you.
- Where would you put your used kleenex & other odd perspectives
- What we Canadians have to be proud of
- The Rise of the New Groupthink by Susan Cain
- On a scale of 1 to ‘too serious for numbers’ what’s your pain? (Hyperbole & a Half)
- Insatiable – the good, the bad, the ugly (a la Seth Godin)
- How you define things (including calories) affects your perspective (& your reality distortion field)