I'm over the moon to officially announce (drum roll please) that the Life Lenses™ online assessment launches today. I'm in Paris for the launch and will be leading a Life Lenses™ workshop today at the W.I.N. conference.
Discover what the buzz is about at www.life-lenses.com.
Here's what people are saying about the assessment:
* clear, affirming, inspiring ~ Danielle LaPorte, White Hot Truth
* fun, enlightening, educational ~ Fiona Walsh
* illuminating, clarifying, essential ~ Dyana Valentine
* easy, professional, thought-provoking ~ David Vogt, Mobile Muse
Life Lenses™ has been used in person with thousands of participants from more than 80 countries. Based on clients' requests, it's available online for the first time.
In this crazy busy world of ours Life Lenses™ is a tool designed to help you:
* see more clearly
* understand others easily and be more easily understood
* highlight your bright spots
* illuminate your blind spots
Thanks to those who entered the contest to win a free Life Lenses™ assessment and, as promised, here are the winners. Congratulations! You'll receive a separate email with details on how to claim your prize:
* Cheryl Breitkreutz, Canada
* Gerd Junne, Netherlands
* Dawn Christopher, USA
* Cadi Jordan, Canada
* Leigh Morlock, Cambodia
* Gayle Bertsch, USA
* Bwiira Joshua, Uganda
* Ken MacAllister, Canada
Life Lenses™ is an interactive, self-assessment tool designed to identify the invisible lenses that you wear, the lenses that colour your perspective and shape how you see the world. Life Lenses™ teaches you how to see yourself, understand others and makes communicating easier than you ever imagined it could be.
Are you ready to see clearly?
Jump in and check us out – www.life-lenses.com